ICBF / ECLF Symposium 2018
Dear members and friends of ECLF,
In Berlin we celebrated a great European Cycle Logistics Federation Symposium 2018 (ECLFS2018)
REGISTRATION & WELCOME
Am Köllnischen Park 3, 10179 Berlin (cargo bike parking/display opportunities in front of the building):
- 10.30 – 11.30 Delegate registration, collect hire bikes and lunch boxes, welcome snack.
- 11.30 – 12.00 Welcome to Berlin by ECLF and Berlin Senate, the day‘s programme explained.
FIELD TRIPS & TECHNICAL WORKSHOPS
12.00 17.00 @ different venues and locations across Berlin Field trips by (cargo) bike to cycle logistics operations and technical workshops on the latest developments in cycle logistics.
KEYNOTES & RECEPTION
17.15 20.30 @ the Embassy of the Netherlands, Klosterstraße 50, 10179 Berlin (cargo bike parking/display opportunities outside the embassy).
Joint reception with VELOBerlin and the International Cargo Bike Festival.
- 17:15 18.00 Arrival, security check and networking
- 18.00 19:15
- Welcome: Wepke Kingma, Dutch Ambassador to Germany & Ulrike Saade, VELOBerlin organiser
- Political Keynote: Regine Günther, Berlin Senator for Environment, Transport and Climate Protection (tbc)
- Scientific Keynote: Susanne Balm, Project Leader Sustainable City Logistics, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Q & A session with Richard Armitage, Director, ECLF; Susanne Wrighton, CityChanger Manager, FGMAMOR; Martin Seissler, Velogista & Germany section of ECLF
- Announcement International Cargo Bike Festival 2019: Jos Sluijsmans, Director, ICBF + a delegation from the City of Groningen.
- 19:15 – 20:30 Reception and Networking
20.30 @ Bar Babette, KarlMarxAllee 36, 10178 Berlin
(cargo bike parking/display opportunities around the glass pavillion)