ECLF Progress Meeting by Richard Armitage & Gary Armstrong
Cycle logistics businesses are starting up all over Europe. You are invited to learn more about this exciting new sector of the logistics industry.
Sunday 19th April 2015 at 14:00 - 15.30 Graphicsroom - De Vasim
The European Cycle Logistics Federation - launched at last year's Festival here in Nijmegen - will report on recent progress:
• 2014 Survey Feedback
• Business Planner for start-up cycle logistics operators
• CycleLogistics Ahead project
• Training Workshops
• Eurobike 2014: Academy session - "The Perfect Cargo Bike"
• ECF & the cycling economy: Cycling for Growth Plan
• LinkedIn Cycle Logistics Group
• National association planned in Spain
• International cycle logistics conference at Donostia-San Sebastián,
northern Spain, Thursday 15th - Saturday 17th October 2015.
Your comments, questions and suggestions for the future will be welcomed.
The second half of the meeting will be devoted to establishing a structure for the Federation, based on national associations, headed by country-based national co-ordinators. Over 40 people have expressed an
interest in helping to make this happen. We will now work together to make it reality.